Welcome to the International Dean’s List Society. Our mission is to advance your future through direct member benefits, scholarships, and practical career learning opportunities.
Membership in IDLS provides you with connections to a variety of opportunities including:
- Scholarship opportunities provided both directly through IDLS as well as opportunities that are pre-screened and hand selected so you don’t waste time completing applications that are not a good fit;
- Online Learning that provides you with immediately useable skills in the areas of personal and career development.
- Partner discounts with organizations that you can use everyday like CampusBooks.com and Kaplan Test Prep.
Join us in an opportunity that is unique amongst university level societies and discover the tangible benefits that come from being a member of the International Dean’s List Society.
What’s New @ IDLS
The International Dean’s List Society had been designated an Educational Public Charity tax exempt organization by the IRS. We received an ‘A’ rating by the Better Business Bureau prior to designation.
We are pleased to announce our most recent scholarship recipients
- Sommer June Copenhaver – Outstanding Scholar – Texas A&M University - Kingsville
- Kailee Heltemes- Outstanding Scholar – Minnesota State University
- Nazish Batool Bokhari – Study Abroad Scholarship - Texas State University
- Aline Tuyisenge- Two Year transfer Scholarship – Tarrant County College
- Keith Eller – Outstanding Scholar – Northern Illinois University
Outstanding Scholars are recognized for their continuous academic achievement as well as their commitment to expanding their education outside the classroom. To learn more about available scholarships, click here.
Effective January 1, 2016, our offices have moved to a new location. Our new address is:
International Dean’s List Society
2047 Clifford Street
Ft. Myers, FL 33901